How come Incorporating Video on The Twitter Account is Very good For Social Marketing. We recently shared several articles and video eTips on the utilization of video marketing for your business, especially in the realm of social media marketing.
Yet an often overlooked online video marketing option is using video on Twitter. Applying videos on your Forums channel provides a much richer experience for your followers than by simply posting images or text message with Viddictive. Plus videos allow your followers an possibility to get to know, like and trust you all that much quicker and easier.
The fact of the matter is: Twitter users embrace video.
This infographic at the bottom of the article from ADWEEK shows Twitter stats, styles and ideas how businesses can drive engagement using videos on Twitter.
See how 82% of Twits users interact with brands and businesses. Since there is over 800 million regular visitors on this program, this number is the one which cannot be ignored and should be capitalized on.
In real time Video Streaming on Tweets
Just because Facebook is the Belle of the Ball right now, that doesn’t mean Twitter just isn’t alive and kicking!
About May 2, 2017, Tweets announced its Live stream functions that involves 16 popular content deals in areas of sports, news and entertainment.
The great reports is, anyone can now post a live online video on Twitter!
People wish to come to Twitter to see and discuss the latest news and incidents so why not use a live Twitter online video to showcase your competence and provide insights on industry trends your fans would be considering experiencing about?
Twitter Video Advertising
Twitter Video Ads are also a serious option to consider for almost any measured business.
According to many recent Nielsen Brand Impact Studies, people who noticed videos advertisings on Forums were 50% more likely to know about that business and became 14% more favourable towards that brand.
This then means an 18% higher purchase goal, which is reaching the ultimate goal all businesses have in their advertising efforts.
How to Content a to Twitter
Tweets enables you to track record and post videos up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds long. Therefore before hitting the record button, plan out what you are going to say and give attention to being concise, informative and/or amusing.
How you can share your online video on Twitter from an iPhone or Android:
- Using your iPhone or Android, you can track record, edit and share videos straight from your Forums iphone app by first tapping the Tweet icon and then tapping the Picture icon.
- Next tap the Video icon, or if you wish to do a Live video, faucet on that option as seen in this image.
- If you wish to reverse the camera so you can speak to your followers and show everyone what you are seeing, tap the reverse camera icon.
- If you need more light, press the lamps icon at the top of your screen to permit the camera’s light.
- Press and keep down the Record icon to record. You can pause through adding more to your video by pressing down the record button again.
- You could have the option to do some editing to your video before posting by holding and dragging any snippet upwards to erase it. You may hold and drag sideways to change your clips as well.
- When done, touch on the Done button or you can survey your video before placing it to see if further edits are needed.
- Tap Tweet to share your video!
You can also use a pre-recorded video that’s either on your phone or computer by simply tapping/clicking the icon and selecting it from your device you would like to share.
A cool option you may make good thing about in your content marketing initiatives is to embed your video tweets with your blog for extra exposure.